Administration + Economy
As an entrepreneur or citizen, you want to be efficiently represented in public administration. As a public administration you want the advice of experienced specialists.
For more than 40 years we have been in close contact with cities and municipalities, authorities, ministries and politicians. We are known there as cooperative lobbyists who work in a professional and solution-oriented manner.
We have special expertise in public procurement law, state aid and subsidy law as well as municipal and environmental law.
- building permit, planning and building regulations
- Supervision of all types of infrastructure projects (schools, hospitals, sports fields, especially roads, railways, pipelines, etc.)
- Right to compensation (expropriation, public liability, redistribution, etc.)
- municipal law
- constitutional law
- municipal business/ public utility operations
- Public-private partnership contracts between the public sector and the private sector
- Allocation of subsidies and subsidies
- energy law, road usage contracts, regulation of transmission fees
Procurement and aid
- Organization and monitoring of tenders and property sales by the public sector
- Development of bidding strategies and cooperation in the preparation of bids
- representation and defence in review proceedings
- Participation of public companies in procurement procedures, inter-municipal cooperation, in-house transactions
- European State aid law
- Advice on infringement proceedings before the Commission
- Approval and planning approval procedures for commercial and infrastructure projects
- Conflict resolution in the emission industry/residential sector
- Nature, landscape and water protection
- Protection against immissions (sound, odours, vibrations)
- fire protection law
- accident law
- Approval procedures for renewable energy plants and repowering of energy production plants
- Supervision of access to the grid in accordance with the Renewable Energy Sources Act (EEG), GasNZV and StromNZV
- feed-in tariffs for energy from biomass, wind power, solar energy etc.